I am a last-year Ph.D. student at School of Computer Science and Information in Hefei University of Technology. I am working at the Lab of Media Computing (LMC) under the supervision of Prof. Meng Wang (Fellow, IEEE). Before this, I received my B.S. degree in E.E. at Hefei University of Technology in 2015. Currently, I am looking for an (industrial) research job on machine learning and computer vision. Feel free to drop me an email!
Large-scale Machine Learning
Interpretable and Robust Deep Learning
Visiting Scholar, Texas A&M University, United States
Interpretable machine learning and adversarial defense
Co-advisor: Prof. Xia Ben Hu
Visiting Scholar, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Large-scale machine learning
Co-advisor: Prof. Tingting Mu
- Weijie Fu, Meng Wang, Mengnan Du, Ninghao Liu, Shijie Hao, Xia Hu, Differentiated Explanation of Deep Networks with Skewed Distributions, IEEE TPAMI, 2021.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Xiangnan He, Shijie Hao, Xindong Wu, A Survey on Large-Scale Machine Learning, IEEE TKDE, 2020.
- Weijie Fu, Meng Wang, Shijie Hao, Xindong Wu, Scalable Active Learning by Approximated Error Reduction, ACM SIGKDD, Oral, 2018.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Shijie Hao, Hengchang Liu, Xindong Wu, Learning on Big Graph: Label Inference and Regularization with Anchor Hierarchy, IEEE TKDE, 2017.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Shijie Hao, Dacheng Tao, Xindong Wu, Scalable Semi-Supervised Learning by Efficient Anchor Graph Regularization, IEEE TKDE, 2016.
Co-advisors & Colleagues
Prof. Xindong Wu (Fellow, IEEE), Hefei University of Technology
Prof. Dacheng Tao (Fellow, IEEE), University of Sydney
Prof. Richang Hong, Hefei University of Technology
Prof. Shijie Hao, Hefei University of Technology
Prof. Xiangnan He, University of Science and Technology of China
Prof. Zhenzhen Hu, Hefei University of Technology
Dr. Mengnan Du, Texas A&M University
Dr. Ninghao Liu, Texas A&M University
Dr. Raj Vardhan, Texas A&M University