Weijie Fu is a Ph.D. student at School of Computer Science and Information in Hefei University of Technology (HFUT). Currently, he is working at the Lab of Media Computing (LMC) under the supervision of Prof. Meng Wang (Fellow, IEEE). He received his B.S. degree in electronics engineering under the supervision of Prof. Meng Wang and Prof. Shijie Hao at HFUT in 2015.
Actively looking for an industrial research job on machine learning and computer vision.
Efficient Kernel Methods
Visiting Scholar, Texas A&M University, US
Explainable deep learning and adversarial defense
Co-advisor: Prof. Xia Ben Hu
Visiting Scholar, University of Manchester, UK
Large-scale machine learning
Co-advisor: Prof. Tingting Mu
- Weijie Fu, Meng Wang, Mengnan Du, Ninghao Liu, Shijie Hao, Xia Hu, Differentiated Explanation of Deep Networks with Skewed Distributions, IEEE TPAMI, 2021.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Xiangnan He, Shijie Hao, Xindong Wu, A Survey on Large-Scale Machine Learning, IEEE TKDE, 2020.
- Weijie Fu, Meng Wang, Shijie Hao, Xindong Wu, Scalable Active Learning by Approximated Error Reduction, ACM SIGKDD, Oral, 2018.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Shijie Hao, Hengchang Liu, Xindong Wu, Learning on Big Graph: Label Inference and Regularization with Anchor Hierarchy, IEEE TKDE, 2017.
- Meng Wang (Advisor), Weijie Fu, Shijie Hao, Dacheng Tao, Xindong Wu, Scalable Semi-Supervised Learning by Efficient Anchor Graph Regularization, IEEE TKDE, 2016.